- Made for Arduino UNO and mBed, compatible with Arduino Mega and all compatible boards
- Use SPI or 8-bit displays
- Works with popular libraries like UTFT and UTouch
- Works with Touch and/or SD-card, using a hardware switch on the board. Look at datasheet for more info.
- Converts all Arduino 5V logical signals to 3.3V
- Works with both 3.3V and 5.0V boards, use it with any Arduino pin compatible device that uses 3.3V or 5.0V.
- Supports both Arduino platform and the mBed platform, looks at the Resources tab for more information.
||53.34(W) 53.34(H) 1.60(D)
|Size (including pinheader)
||53.34(W) 53.34(H) 19.00(D)
Source code and Resources
This shield is made to work with the following display modules:
Arduino source code and examples can be found in our DmTftLibrary which can be downloaded from bitbucket.org/displaymodule/dmtftlibrary. Look here for instructions on how to use our libraries.
We offer mBed support for our displays using this adapter, look at our page for more information.
If you prefer UTFT/UTouch have a look at this page
This shield can work with other display's also, but we don't give any support for these.