- Capacitive Touch
- Display Interface: SPI
- Free 11 pins on the Arduino header
- 4 MB flash and micro-SD card
- 3.3V and 5.0V Input voltage compatible
- Support Universal TFT library: UTFT
- Support both Arduino and mbed
|Size (including micro SD card)
Source code and examples can be found in our DmTftLibrary and its User Guide.
We have mbed support for this displays, look at our mbed page for more information.
If you prefer UTFT/UTouch have a look at this page for instructions.
Because UTFT uses software SPI, the speed is slower than using DmTftLibrary and it require exclusive access to the SPI pins. This also means UTFT can't be used at the same time as UTouch or other Touch libraries.