This 2.7" ePaper / eink is ready to use with the most popular hardware platforms like, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and the mBed platform.
- 264x176 (117 dpi)
- 2 color display (black & white)
- Ultra low power consumption - due to its bi-stable nature, the EPD panel requires very little power to update the display and needs no power to maintain an image
- Based on display EM027BS013 (as of rev D boards) from Pervasive Displays
- a-Si, active matrix TFT, Electronic Paper Display (EPD) panel
- Very wide viewing angle - near 180°
- SPI interface + control signals, incl a PWM signal
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Standard 14 pos serial expansion connector interface (2x7 shrouded pin header, 50/100 mil spacing)
- 3.2 mm mounting holes in 52 x 66.3 mm pattern
More information about Arduino, Raspberry Pi and mBed comparability can be found at Embedded Artists website.
||60 x 74
||57.3 x 38.2
|Dot pitch (Pixel pitch)
||0.217(H) x 0.217 (V)
||No backlight - display useful in daylight applications
Schematics for 2.7" E-Paper Display Module - Rev_D
Datasheets and User's Manuals
Technical details about how to interface the display can be found on the RePaper site.
Datasheet of the EM027AS013
COG Driver Interface Timing
More information and documentation can be found at Embedded Artists product page for EA-LCD-009.
Source code and more documentation can be found at Embedded Artists product page for EA-LCD-009.
- One E-paper Display Module - Rev D with EM027BS012
- One 80mm 14 pos 100 mil pitch flat cable (serial expansion cable)
- Serial number that gives you access to the support site of EA for this product