2.7" 264x176 ePaper/eink Display Module For Arduino, mbed and Raspberry Pi - SPI
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free shipping over $400
Free return in 30 days
Discount for orders of 10 tablets or more. Please contact us for a discount firstname.lastname@example.org
This 2.7" ePaper / eink is ready to use with the most popular hardware platforms like, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and the mBed platform.
- 264x176 (117 dpi)
- 2 color display (black & white)
- Ultra low power consumption - due to its bi-stable nature, the EPD panel requires very little power to update the display and needs no power to maintain an image
- Based on display EM027BS013 (as of rev D boards) from Pervasive Displays
- a-Si, active matrix TFT, Electronic Paper Display (EPD) panel
- Very wide viewing angle - near 180°
- SPI interface + control signals, incl a PWM signal
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Standard 14 pos serial expansion connector interface (2x7 shrouded pin header, 50/100 mil spacing)
- 3.2 mm mounting holes in 52 x 66.3 mm pattern
More information about Arduino, Raspberry Pi and mBed comparability can be found at Embedded Artists website.
|Module dimension||60 x 74||mm|
|Viewing area||57.3 x 38.2||mm|
|Dot pitch (Pixel pitch)||0.217(H) x 0.217 (V)||mm|
|Background LED||No backlight - display useful in daylight applications|
Datasheets and User's Manuals
More information and documentation can be found at Embedded Artists product page for EA-LCD-009.
Source code and more documentation can be found at Embedded Artists product page for EA-LCD-009.
- Modified repaper code to support partial screen updates
- mbed library which supports primitive drawing routines and text commands
- One E-paper Display Module - Rev D with EM027BS012
- One 80mm 14 pos 100 mil pitch flat cable (serial expansion cable)
- Serial number that gives you access to the support site of EA for this product