Do you feel waitting Raspberry Pi 4 long time? Raspberry Pi 4 release just now.
Firstly let us watch the introduction movie.
There are so many performance improvement.
- A 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (~3× performance)
- 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Full-throughput Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
- Dual monitor support, at resolutions up to 4K
- VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of HEVC video
- Complete compatibility with earlier Raspberry Pi products
Does Raspberry Pi 4 confuse you how to select a display for it? The interface options:
- GPIO SPI/IIC
- USB Type-C（support DP? ）
DisplayModule is a one-stop display module shop and can offer all options for you.
It is time to buy your Rasberry Pi 4 and play it with display.